Bringing star power to its fast-paced word guessing game, GSN (formerly Game Show Network) announced today a stellar lineup of celebrity guests for THE PYRAMID. The daily strip show will air Monday through Friday at 6 pm ET, and will premiere on Monday, September 3 at 6 pm ET. “Community” stars Yvette Nicole Brown and Danny Pudi will be featured in the premiere week.
A contemporary take on one of television’s most beloved game shows,THE PYRAMID brings back the classic game show format: the celebrities, the Pyramid game board, the Winner’s Circle—everything viewers know and love about the iconic format is returning in GSN’s lively new version. In keeping with the classic format, each celebrity pair will appear for a full week. THE PYRAMID is hosted by producer and TV personality Mike Richards (“Beauty and the Geek”).
The lineup of celebrities who will appear onTHE PYRAMID this fall include:
- Yvette Nicole Brown (Community)
- Kate Flannery (The Office)
- Samantha Harris (Host, Stars Earn Stripes and Dancing with the Stars)
- Dot Marie Jones (Glee)
- Wallace Langham (CSI)
- Joshua Malina (Scandal)
- Lamorne Morris (New Girl)
- Oscar Nunez (The Office)
- Jim O’Heir (Parks and Recreation)
- Melissa Peterman (Baby Daddy)
- Megyn Price (Rules of Engagement)
- Danny Pudi (Community)
- Jai Rodriguez (Malibu Country and Queer Eye for the Straight Guy)
- Aida Turturro (The Sopranos)
- Nick Turturro (Blue Bloods)
- Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy)
THE PYRAMID is produced by Embassy Row in association with Sony Pictures Television with Michael Davies and Maureen FitzPatrick as executive producers.