Fully Restored, Hollywood Classics Return to the Big Screen at Select Cinemark Theatres
During the Months of June and July
Cinemark is pleased to announce that the “Summer Classics Series,” featuring eight legendary Hollywood movies, will take place in over 100 Cinemark theatres across the country. All of these digitally restored movies, from the Warner Bros. film catalogue, will be scheduled to play each Wednesday, during the months of June and July, at two separate show times, 2 pm and 7pm.
“Cinemark’s Classic Film Series presents a great opportunity for movie-lovers to revisit some of the greatest Hollywood films of all time,” states James Meredith, VP of Marketing & Communications for Cinemark. “Our customers can experience all of these celebrated movies as they were meant to be seen, on the big screen, with crystal clear digital projection and incredible surround sound.”
Cinemark has worked with Warner Bros. to select eight titles that were visionary films at their time of release, and still stand as true “classics” in every sense of the word. The list of films and dates of their presentation are:
- June 6 The Exorcist (1973) Rated R
- June 13 Citizen Kane (1941) Rated PG
- June 20 Cool Hand Luke (1967) Rated PG
- June 27 The Searchers (1956) Rated PG
- July 4 That’s Entertainment (1974) Rated G
- July 11 A Clockwork Orange (1971) Rated R
- July 18 North By Northwest (1959) Not Rated
- July 25 Cabaret (1972) Rated PG
A full list of participating Cinemark locations, advance ticket purchases and show time information can be found at www.cinemark.com.